Control4® EA-1 Controller
Designed for an exceptional family room entertainment experience, the Control4 EA-1 Entertainment and Automation Controller is more than automation for just the gear around your TV; it is the ideal smart home starter system with entertainment built in. The EA-1 is perfect for controlling all your entertainment devices in one room, along with your thermostat, door locks, and Smart Lighting. While the EA-1 can control one room of a larger Control4 system, it cannot be the primary controller in a multi-controller system.
The EA-1 delivers a beautiful, intuitive, and responsive on-screen user interface with the ability to create and enhance the entertainment experience for any TV in the house. The EA-1 can orchestrate a wide range of entertainment devices comprising Blu-ray players, satellite or cable boxes, game consoles, TVs, and virtually any product with infrared (IR) or serial (RS-232) control. It also features IP control
for TVs, Apple TV, Roku, AVRs, and other network connected devices, as well as secure wireless ZigBee control for lights, thermostats, smart locks, and more.
For entertainment, the EA-1 also includes a built-in music server that allows you to listen to your own music library or stream from a variety of leading music services or from your AirPlay-enabled devices using Control4 ShairBridge technology.
- Advanced multi-core processor delivers a new level of speed and performance for instantaneous, interactive on-screen control and access to lighting, security, music, and video solutions.
- Elegant, low-profile design for flexible, simple installation. Available mounting bracket allows easy mounting to the back of a TV, on the wall, or to a standard wall box.
- Incredibly fast, intuitive control from your tablet, smartphone, touch screen, remote, or TV on-screen Navigator.
- All-new, elegant on-screen experience for easy access to entertainment and the entire home.
- Integrated music server with native support for popular streaming services, including Deezer, Pandora, Rhapsody, TIDAL, and
- External Wireless-N and ZigBee antennas simplify installation while delivering high-performance network connectivity.
- USB port enables connection to external hard drives for easy access to local music content.
- Control4 App license enables in-home control from multiple iOS—including Apple Watch—and Android mobile devices. Connect to
your home remotely with an optional 4Sight subscription.
ANY ROOM AUDIO
Simplify your entertainment experience in any room of the house.
With a single remote, control all of your favorite entertainment— the Blu-ray player, satellite, streaming video services, and even your own music library or streaming audio. But this remote does more than just control your entertainment. Add a Control4 thermostat and smart lights for a more immersive experience.
Design a jaw-dropping home cinema that rivals any cineplex. Press the “Movie” button, and the projector screen descends, the DVD player fires up, the surround sound is activated and the lights dim.
Incorporate immersive, high-resolution audio, high-definition video, a smart TV or projection screen, and customized lighting to create the ultimate experience. All equipment can be tucked away in a closet and controlled easily from one remote or touch screen.
EVERY ROOM AUDIO
Stream high-resolution music anywhere, or everywhere.
With Control4, streaming music is a standard in every system. Wake up in the morning listening to your favorite Pandora channel, or walk in the door at the end of a long day to your favorite Napster playlist. With a single button press, have the lights dim while a relaxing dinner music from Tidal queues up. With our Triad audio solutions, you will enjoy an elevated sound experience anywhere from kitchen to the pergola.
Deliver superior sound, stunning video and an incredible entertainment experience in every room throughout the house.
Share your entire movie library, streaming video and satellite channels in every room—no need for set-top boxes and multiple video sources. Consolidate all of your audio and video equipment into a closet, creating a clutter-free installation.