The HPA V220 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V220 fulfils even most sophisticated demands.
Furthermore HPA V220 offers selectable inputs and an output management.
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE
through 60 Volt internal operating voltage.
Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !!
HIGH OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
– Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
– Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated RCA connectors
– Balanced line outputs with gold plated XLR connectors
– Unbalanced line outputs with gold plated RCA connectors
– Line outputs assignable to be with fixed or variable level
– 6 optional digital audio inputs 24 Bit / 96 or 192 kHz
– 3 switchable inputs with dedicated buttons on the front
– PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
– Independent channel design
– ALPS RK27 High-Grade volume control
– ALPS RK27 High Grade balance control
– High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
– High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
– 0.1 and 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
– Discrete-design power amp with 8 transistors per channel
– 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
– Relay-based headphone output cut- off with delayed switch-on
– output management with dedicated buttons on the front:
line outputs active, headphone outputs active, both active, both off (Mute)
– Large toroidal transformer (15 W)
– Large filtering capacitors in the power supply (18.000 uF)
– Switchable ground lift
– Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
– Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel
The inputs and outputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with electronically balanced gold plated X